Friday, January 06, 2006

Enter the Devosphere

Enter the Devosphere: Artem Kaznatcheev, Saskatoon, Saskatchevan, Canada

"Welcome to what I call the Devosphere. A web log dedicated to my musings. Expect to see politics, technology, reviews and everything in-between on this site. I am not a newspaper; however I will never post something as fact unless I am assured it is true. If something I say is incorrect mention it to me. I am tolerant of everyone’s opinions, so voice them in your comments. If you want me to get back to you about your comment then please include your email address and I will try to reply."

Some Posts

* Canada vs. Russia
* Book Review: The Da Vinci Code
* Google PC
* Authoritarian Russia
* Microsoft's Lack of Innovation
* Broke and Happy vs. Rich... and Happier?
* Rotting Our Analytical Minds
* Mortality
* Why We Hate IE6 Part 2
* Microsoft Live Battalion

Artem, thank you. Let's keep in touch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artem Kaznatcheev said...

Sorry for not responding. I did not realize you backilnked to me untill a friend pointed it out.
It'd be great to stay in touch, I will be sure to add your feed to my reader. I have not been a dedecated blogger recently, but hopefully I will get back into the swing of things as time moves on.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Valid XHTML 1.0!